What information do we collect and when do we collect it?
When if you register for our newsletter, book an appointment or send a webform or email you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use your PII in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To respond to your requests for information or appointments.
- To allow us to better service your requests.
- To administer a webinar, newsletter, offer or booking.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure, Products and Links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.